"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Wednesday, February 03, 2010

you turn me upside down

When school sucks...

I kind of cant wait for June race trngs to start. Training everyday beats school anytime... I think. Maybe.
I'm getting indecisive, such that I cant even decide who's actually typing this entry.

eh...

I want to go for tues rowing! I dont want to stay in school and hear some guy mumble and slur 2hours and then go for ergo kayakpro pool dinner bathe sleep.

Maybe I just dont want the books.


yea. I'm doing it, though I dont know what am I doing. Haha


I need to do more writings. Language is getting from bad to worse. Speak English people!
Speak Chinese campaign just confuses people. SPEAK ENGLISH!

today, I took 2hrs to realised I lost 2kg. Its those meds really cos I am eating.
hey, its a 2am post, with an 830am class soon. I'm complaining and I dont really mean it. But at least it beats one/two liner posts right. lol



Posted at 02:13






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-